To enrol your child at Huntly Primary School, please come to the school and ask at the office. All other forms needed for enrolment are provided by the school, but please bring the following documentation.

If your child WAS born in New Zealand;

- New Zealand Birth Certificate or

- New Zealand Passport

If your child was NOT born in New Zealand, please bring the following documentation;

- Student/Work Visa

- Permanent Residence

- All passports of family members (Child, Mother, Father)